Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of Menactra (Meningococcal [Groups A, C, Y, and W-135] Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine) or One Dose of Monovalent Meningococcal Group C Conjugate Vaccine Administered Concomitantly With Routine Immunizations Between 12 and 18 Months of Age in Canada
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.