A phase 3, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of NU100 in patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nuron Biotech
- 12 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 2 Dec 2013 to 2 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2012-03-002519).
- 15 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-002683-24).