A Phase II Randomized Clinical Trial of Panitumumab plus Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin (GEMOX) versus GEMOX alone as First Line Treatment in Advanced Biliary Tract Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Vecti-BIL
- 05 Nov 2015 Results published in the Cancer
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.