Open-label, Multicenter Phase I/II Study: Salvage Therapy of Progressive and Relapsed Aggressive Non-Hodgkin-Lymphoma by Combination of Lenalidomide (Revlimid(R)) with Rituximab, Dexamethason, High-dose ARA-C and Cisplatinum (R2-DHAP).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Rituximab
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R2-DHAP
- 08 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Jun 2011 New trial record