Cardiovascular Fixed Combination Pill ASR: Pharmacodynamic Clinical Trial of a Fixed Dose Combination of Acetylsalicylic Acid, Simvastatin, and Ramipril (Cardiovascular Polypill); LDL Cholesterol.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/ramipril/simvastatin (Primary) ; Aspirin; Ramipril; Simvastatin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated European Clinical trials database record EudraCT2010-019720-32.