Safety and Efficacy of Eslicarbazepine Acetate (ESL) as Adjunctive Therapy for Partial Seizures in Elderly Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bial
- 27 Apr 2018 Results of analysis investigating MCID in seizure frequency using patient data pooled from NCT01422720, NCT00957047 and NCT00988429 trials presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 27 Jul 2017 Results of a post-hoc pooled analysis of safety data from NCT00957684, NCT00957047, NCT00957372 NCT00988429, NCT02281422, NCT02281526 and NCT01422720 studies published in the Drug Safety
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.