A Pilot/ Phase 2 Study of Pentostatin Plus Cyclophosphamide Immune Depletion to Decrease Immunogenicity of SS1P in Patients With Mesothelioma, Lung Cancer or Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CAT 5001 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Pentostatin
- Indications Lung cancer; Mesothelioma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 04 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Nov 2015 Protocol has been amended to include lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and maximum age limit in inclusion criteria, change treatment arms from 4 to 7 and add a primary endpoint of RP2D.