A Phase I/II Study of the Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Kinase (MEK) 1 Inhibitor Selumetinib (AZD6244; HYD Sulfate) in Children With Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) and Inoperable Plexiform Neurofibromas (PN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Neurofibromatoses; Plexiform neurofibroma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT
- 13 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Sep 2019 to 10 Sep 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=50) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2018.