A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Administration of AIM-102 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Allergic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AIM 102 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AIM Therapeutics
- 13 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an AIM Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Oct 2012 AIM Therapeutics anticipates that trial results will be available by the end of the first quarter, 2013.