Phase II Study of the Hyper - CVAD Regimen in Combination With Ofatumumab as Frontline Therapy for Patients With CD-20 Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 Updated results (n=68) assessing the safety and efficacy of combination of Ofatumumab with Hyper-CVAD in adults with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=63) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.