Randomized Phase II to Assess the Efficacy of Whole Brain Radiation Therapy (WBRT) With Concomitant Gefitinib Followed by Maintenance Gefitinib, and Gefitinib Alone, in Lung Cancer Patients With Brain Metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARPEGE
- 21 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2011 to Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.