Phase I/2 Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of 3 Ascending Dose Levels of a 4-Antigen Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine (SA4Ag) in Healthy Adults Aged 18 to <65 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Apr 2017 Results (n=440) of this and one other study presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Dec 2016 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 30 Oct 2016 Results of this and other study presented at the IDWeek 2016.