A Phase I/II Study of Carfilzomib as a Replacement for Multiple Myeloma Patients Failing Bortezomib-containing Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomira USA; Oncotherapeutics.
- 29 Feb 2016 Results of phase I part of this study (n=44) published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 13 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.