A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of MEGF0444A in Combination With Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Not Received Prior Chemotherapy for Advanced Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Parsatuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NILE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.