A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Active-Controlled, Flexible-Dose Study Evaluating the Effect of Lu AA21004 vs Escitalopram on Sexual Functioning in Adults With Well-Treated Major Depressive Disorder Experiencing Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor-Induced Sexual Dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Sexual function disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 20 May 2015 Results presented at the 168th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 21 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint (Change in Sexual Functioning Questionnaire Short-Form (CSFQ-14) Total Score at Week 8) has been met according to results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History