A Phase 2 Study of Neoadjuvant Vemurafenib in Melanoma Patients With Untreated Brain Metastases, Whose Tumors Harbor B-raf Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2013 New source identified: ClinicalTrials.gov record.