SWITCH 600/60: The Effect of Reloading Prasugrel in a Patient Who Has Already Received a Loading Dose (LD) of Clopidogrel.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SWITCH 600/60
- 31 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.