A PHASE II STUDY TO ASSESS EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF PIOGLITAZONE (ACTOS) AS ADD-ON THERAPY TO IMATINIB MESYLATE (GLEEVEC) IN CHRONIC PHASE CHRONIC MYELOGENOUS LEUKAEMIA (CP-CML) PATIENTS IN MAJOR MOLECULAR RESPONSE (MMR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIM
- 27 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per the results published in the Cancer journal.
- 27 Dec 2016 Results published in the Cancer
- 08 Jun 2011 New trial record