A phase 0/I clnical trial investigating the tolerability and pharmacokinetics of soluble FC-GAMMA IIB receptor SM101 as potential therapy in autoimmune diseases in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Valziflocept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jun 2011 adnms added, start date added etc from 9126093
- 28 May 2011 Results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 28 May 2011 New trial record