Intensified methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin and cisplatin (I-MVAC) with or without panitumumab as first-line treatment of advanced urothelial carcinoma in patients without H-Ras nor K-Ras mutations. Randomised phase II study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Vinblastine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (26 Feb 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jun 2011 New trial record