A Phase I, Randomized, Open-Label, Active- and Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Study of the Effect of Subcutaneous and Intravenous Methylnaltrexone on CYP450 2D6 Activity in Healthy Extensive Metabolizers of Dextromethorphan.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide; Methylnaltrexone bromide; Paroxetine
- Indications Constipation; Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Panic disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Premenstrual dysphoric disorder; Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Progenics Pharmaceuticals; Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 New trial record