A Phase I/II, Open-Label Study Evaluating Twice-Daily Administration of CYT387 in Primary Myelofibrosis or Post-Polycythemia Vera or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Momelotinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera; Thrombocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of exploratory analysis presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History