A randomised, controlled with placebo, double blind, double dummy, parallel group study on the therapeutic efficacy and safety of Beclomethasone dipropionate (BDP) in the treatment of patients with post-active Crohn's Ileitis with remission induced by a course of systemic steroid.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to publication of results.
- 10 Jun 2011 New trial record