A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-6624 in Adult Subjects With Primary, Post Polycythemia Vera or Post Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Simtuzumab (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 08 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint (Rate of clinical response as defined by reduction in bone marrow fibrosis score) has not been met, according to the abstract presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.