A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Ertapenem Sodium (MK-0826) Versus Piperacillin/Tazobactam Sodium in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Infections in Chinese Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertapenem (Primary) ; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Feb 2016 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History