Effect of Multiple Dosing With 240mg q 12hrs BI 201335 on the Pharmacokinetics of 50 mg Single Dose Efavirenz and Effect of Multiple Dosing With 600mg QD Efavirenz on Cyp 3A4 and the Pharmacokinetics of BI 201335 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2013 Results have been presented at the 2013 CROI: Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 21 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.