A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Multicenter, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe/Atorvastatin 10 mg/20 mg Fixed-Dose Combination Tablet Compared to Co-administration of Marketed Ezetimibe 10 mg and Atorvastatin 20 mg in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin/ezetimibe (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 May 2012 Actual patient number added 406 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.