An Explorative, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, DB, Parallel-group Trial, to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamic Effect of SPD557 on Reflux Parameters in Subjects With GERD & With Persistent Symptoms Despite Taking a Stable Dose of PPIs
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs SPD 557 (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 06 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 90 to 67 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.