A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Fluoxetine-referenced, Parallel-group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained Release (Dvs Sr) In The Treatment Of Children And Adolescent Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary) ; Fluoxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Jun 2015 Top line results published in the Media Release.
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 390 to 333 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.