A Phase III, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Ceftaroline Versus Intravenous Ceftriaxone in the Treatment of Adult Hospitalised Patients With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia in Asia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Apr 2018 Results assessing comparison of safety profile of two regimens of ceftaroline fosamil by using data from six phase III studies (COVERS, CANVAS 1, CANVAS 2, FOCUS 1, FOCUS 2, and asian CAP) presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 12 Apr 2016 Results from CANVAS-1, CANVAS 2, COVERS, FOCUS 1, FOCUS 2 and Asia CAP trials (n=4055) presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 12 May 2014 Results presented at the 24th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History