A Phase III, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Ceftaroline Versus Intravenous Ceftriaxone in the Treatment of Adult Hospitalised Patients With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia in Asia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Apr 2016 Results from CANVAS-1, CANVAS 2, COVERS, FOCUS 1, FOCUS 2 and Asia CAP trials (n=4055) presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 12 May 2014 Results presented at the 24th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 15 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History