Phase I/II dose-escalation study of oral administration of the Pan-Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitor S 78454 in Hodgkins Disease, non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abexinostat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS; Pharmacyclics
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Hungary (end date:2016-11-23), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.