Coadministration of ezetimibe with fenofibrate versus pravastin monotherapy for the treatment of hyperlipidaemia in HIV-infected patients receiving protease inhibitors: a randomized, prospective, controlled pilot study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Fenofibrate (Primary) ; Pravastatin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 05 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History