A Phase 1, Open Label, Two Period, Randomized, Cross Over Scintigraphy Study Assessing Nasal Deposition of a Single Dose of a Ciclesonide Radiolabeled Solution Following Nasal Inhalation of a Novel Nasal Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) and of a Mometasone Furoate Monohydrate Radiolabeled Suspension Via an Aqueous (AQ) Nasal Spray.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary) ; Mometasone
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Sep 2011 Actual end date (July 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as repored by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.