A Phase III Randomized Trial for Patients With De Novo AML Using Bortezomib and Sorafenib (NSC 681239, NSC 724772) for Patients With High Allelic Ratio FLT3/ITD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing outcomes based on CNS disease status in patients from two COG trials (n=AAML0531 and AAML1031; n=2119) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.