A Phase I Study of Arry-520 and Carfilzomib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Filanesib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=51) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History