Phase 1b Trial of Beloranib, a Novel Methionine Aminopeptidase 2 (MetAP-2) Inhibitor for Treatment of Extreme Obesity: Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Escalating Doses in Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Beloranib (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 24 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity.
- 22 Sep 2012 Results were presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Obesity Society according to a Zafgen media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 10 Jun 2012 Results were reported at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association, according to a Zafgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History