Multicentre, randomised, double blind, placebo controlled study on long-term treatment with Sulodexide for prevention of recurrent DVT in patients with venous thromboembolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sulodexide (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURVET
- Sponsors Alfa Wassermann SpA
- 25 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Confirmed recurrence of venous thromboembolism) according to the results published in the Circulation.
- 25 Sep 2015 Results published in the Circulation.
- 12 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.