A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Incomplete Block, Crossover, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Dose Response of GSK573719 Administered Once or Twice Daily Over 7 Days in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Sep 2012 Dose-response results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 18 Nov 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History