A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active Controlled, Parallel Group, Proof-of-concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LFF269 Compared to Placebo After Treatment in Subjects With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Eplerenone; LFF 269
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2012 Actual patient number added 19 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 New trial record