A multicentre phase II trial of intratumoral pIL-12 electroporation in advanced stage cutaneous and in transit malignant melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 16 Apr 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, data from this study were presented at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 16 Apr 2018 Results presented in the OncoSec Medical media release.
- 19 Oct 2017 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, data from the study were presented in an oral presentation at the 2017 9th World Congress of Melanoma-A Joint Meeting with the Society for Melanoma Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History