A Phase II study of intratumoral injection of interleukin-12 plasmid and in vivo electroporation in patients with Merkel cell carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Sep 2015 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, results from this trial were presented at the 2015 European Cancer Congress.