A Multicenter Phase II Trial of Intratumoral IL12 Plasmid Electroporation in Cutaneous Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Apr 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 27 to 34.