BF2.649 in patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea syndrome (OSA), and treated by nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (nCPAP), but still complaining of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary) ; Modafinil
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAROSA I
- Sponsors Bioprojet
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.