Efficacy and safety of BF2.649 in the treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea syndrome (OSA), refusing the nasal continuous positive airway pressure (nCPAP) therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAROSA II
- Sponsors Bioprojet
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.