Ticagrelor and Aspirin for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Events After Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAP-CABG
- 18 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint has been met (Graft occlusion on CTA at 3 months) as per the results published in the Heart.
- 18 Feb 2016 Results published in the Heart
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.