Phase 1-2 Study of Safety and Efficacy of Intrathecal Trastuzumab Administration in Metastatic HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Patients Developing Carcinomatous Meningitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinomatous meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HIT
- 07 Apr 2018 Results (n=19) of phase1 part of study assessing tolerability and efficacy of intrathecal trastuzumab administration for the treatment of patients with metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer, developing carcinomatous meningitis, were published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.