A Phase II Study of Anti-Thymocyte Globulin and Cyclosporine for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint changed from clinical response to objective clinical response as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.