MERIDIAN: A 12-month prospective, open-label, randomized, multicenter, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of a Myfortic-based regimen in the conversion from a CNI to everolimus in de novo transplant recipients of Expanded Criteria of Donor kidneys
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MERIDIAN
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 10 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jun 2011 This study is currently recruiting in Spain, but has been prematurely discontinued in Latvia (15 Jun 2010) and the Czech Republic (6 Jul 2010).
- 21 Jun 2011 New trial record