A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, dose-finding study in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis incompletely controlled on stable MTX doses to investigate efficacy and safety of SC BT061.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tregalizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History